TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE
1. This site was created to provide visitors with information and services. Its use is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors are required to read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor's stay on the pages of this site and the use of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Minors are forbidden to visit the websites of this site, as they are addressed exclusively to adults. If minors voluntarily visit websites or make use of services accessible through the pages of this website which may be considered inappropriate or harmful to them, the administrators of this site bear no responsibility.
3. These terms and conditions are likely to be modified in the future without notice. However, this page will always state the current terms and conditions for the use of this site.
4. This site is used "as is" without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by non-certified visitors.
6. Except for specific third party (intellectual and other) rights, all content contained on this website (for example, trademarks, insignia, photographs, texts and all archives in general) is a proprietary intellectual property of the owners and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not in whole or in part be the subject of trade, copying, modification, reproduction, retransmission, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
7. Visitors accept, agree and agree that they will make reasonable and appropriate use of this site, subject, among other things, to the legislation on the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries. Therefore, visitors, by way of indication and not limitation, agree not to use this site for:
a) To harm a minor.
(b) Transmit or access content that:
i) violates any rights of third parties (eg intellectual and industrial property),
(ii) offends the personality of third parties (eg defamatory, racist)
(iii) is contrary to law and fair and honest practices,
11. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek law. Any dispute arising under this Convention shall be determined by the courts of Athens.